Friday 6 February 2009

WORK WORK WORK


I have been very busy working on my final portfolio, I have been correctng my research with any mistakes and then organising my folder. I have been mainly trying to evaluate my drafts and how I can improve them with my latest articles. I have been making notes on post its over the top of my drafts so that I can easily look up what I want to change and what needs to be altered to make it look as best as possible. I have completly changed my front cover and contents page layout. Firstly I drew out the layout and researched into a wider variety of this genre of magazine covers and contents pages so that I could draw some ideas and some inspiration from them.

This meant that I also had to take more pictures of Amy to suit the new front cover, then decided that a white background suited the contents and front cover best, and that the font and images needed to stand out more to contrast against this.

In this lesson I need to print off my original questionnaire and original articles so that I can analyse them at home and explain what I changed and why.

Over the weekend I am going to continue with my evaluation and then start my image manipulation explanatories.

This is my new front cover and my old one (blue one). I am pleased with the improvement.

No comments: