Wednesday 3 December 2008

REdrafts of magazine cover analysis

I have finally just completed my magazine cover analysis redrafts and am pleased I have got somewhere.. I have also started my article redrafts and my actual magazine articles. However last lesson I have finally got to grips with photoshop and have created my practise college magazine cover, I need to do the contents page next lesson and then get on with my actual cover at college. Meanwhile at home I am drawing up my article plans and taking pictures for the magazine to create on Microsoft publisher.

I have decided to do my articles on publisher because I can do them in my own time at home as i dont have photoshop and i can always use photshop in my final ones if they don't turn out so good.

Anyway good day ;) x

No comments: